Dastak Times Publications and the success story of targeted media in today’s Media landscape.
Dastak Times was started in an effort to create a new forum for writers and artists, readers and viewers to explore together the long-term trends impacting our world today. DastakTimes, a complete News Magazine since January 2006 in India published from Lucknow. The Magazine deals with Political, Social, Cultural and other issues of General Interest with Pan India presence across Delhi NCR, U.P., Uttarakhand, Jharkhand, Bihar, Punjab, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Assam & Maharashtra etc. with around 10,000 subscribers in Lucknow and more than 25,000 in Uttar Pradesh, publishing more than 87,000 copies per month.
- Magazines are read by an increasing number of consumers in India.
- Magazines cannot be muted when the ads come on.
- Readers do not switch to another magazine when they come across an ad.
- Magazines are kept and re-read and passed on to family and friends.
- Magazine readers are qualified before they even open the first page. This is particularly true in niche titles.
The Company’s Corporate Social Responsibility Initiatives
Dastak Times gives assistance to typhoon and other calamity victims with food and clothing to Nepal Victims, as well as, conducts fund drives in cash, food, clothing etc., which are also turned over to them.
The Company continued with its association in inspiring the youth with its annual competition. It continued with project, an on-the-spot drawing competition for amateur artists. It also organized Journalism Forum to reacquaint the young generation with the importance of reading print media. All these projects are directed to promote creativity and artistic aptitude of the young and the not so young with hidden talents.
Whistle-blowing Policy –
The Company will assist individual workforce to disclose information related to suspected misconduct, malpractice or irregularity through a confidential reporting channel.
- Conflict of Interest Policy –
It is the responsibility of each director and senior manager to promptly notify the Board, through the Company’s Corporate Secretary, of any actual or potential conflict of interest as soon as they become aware thereof.
A transaction characterized by an actual or potential conflict of interest should be brought before the Audit Committee, which will determine if such transaction will benefit the Company. The Audit Committee shall then present the matter to the Board for discussion.
- Insider Trading Policy –
The Company adheres to the rules and regulations governing insider trading.
- Related Party Transactions Policy –
The Company regulates related party transactions. Prompt notice of related party transactions is required to be given to the Board, which in turn reviews and decides whether to approve, ratify, disapprove or reject the same.
- Policy and Data Relating to Health, Safety and Welfare of Employees –
The Company requires compliance with laws, rules and policies on employment and labour. The Company sponsors training and seminars for its employees, thru the Human Resource Development Section of the Administration Department.
Print Advertising Services
Dastak Times works to bring the highest-quality and best-value advertising products to our clients. For a full range find out about advertising opportunities please visit or alternatively contact us on our address..
- Print Services – Through Newspaper & Magazine
- Local & Regional Advertising
- Brand Ads
- Creative Execution
- Premium Listing Packages
- Promote Travel & Tourism through Our Publications.
- Promotional Concepts
Digital Advertising Services
- Digital Delivery through Online News Portal
- E-Magazine & E-Paper
- Planning to extend our Advertising/Publication services on our Personal News Channel.
- Promote Regional Tourism on Our Digital platforms.
- Clipper Digital
- Direct Mail
- Online Display Ads
Dastak Times can help you save money on advertising and produce returns on investment. We represent various regions for nationwide advertising like Delhi/NCR, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand,Bihar,Punjab,Haryana ,Madhya Pradesh,Himanchal Pradesh,Rajasthan, Assam & Maharashtra.
Media Strategy and Global Advertising Sales
With over 10 years of media sales and publishing experience, Dastak Times are perfectly placed to help you reach your target audience in the most cost-effective ways. Our knowledge and contacts as well as our access to world-leading market research and trends means we can advise you on the best media channels to utilise according to your individual requirements whilst providing you with the highest level of professional service.
Our approach to media representation has a proven track record, increasing publishers’ revenue, with no overheads. Our success is due to our pro-active company strategy. Through face to face client meetings, monthly e-mail and extensive market intelligence, we are able to gain an understanding of your media’s strengths, allowing us to develop new business on a payment on performance basis.
Dastak Times has the ability to offer your company exclusive and professional media representation throughout India. We are determined to go that extra mile.
Dastak always strives to achieve the following objectives:
- Always respond quickly to an enquiry by an advertiser or their agency.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism in handling all enquiries and representing publications.
- Make professional and ethical judgements on all media recommendations, including alternative media not represented by Dastak Times.
- Achieve the best results for our clients.